Thursday, March 3, 2011

The BED - MOVED...

Ahhhh....HOME..
 
THE BED HAS BEEN MOVED OUT! I can now lay beside my gorgeous pregnant wife and once again feel her warmth…how NOICE!


Was friggin raining cats and dogs tonight...SHOULD HAVE BEEN HOME WITH MY WIFE AND BABY!

Looks fantastically cozy....I LOVE IT!
 
I was so prepared to go home and spend time with my wife tonight but then work caught up….again….this time until 3:45AM! Sux big time and spoils all my plans for the night.

The MOST beautiful picture in my eyes....My Mrs Wong asleep with Jr Wong..

Arriving HOME!
 
Anyways, a big big big SHOUT OUT to Uncle Colin, Uncle Chris and Uncle Jeffrey for making this move possible. This means sooooooo much to us and I don’t know how else to thank you guys.

Some light Mid-Morning snacks

Dry.....just the way i like it
 
Its late now and I got an early morning in a bit, so im gonna go enjoy sleeping with my wife and baby now. Nighters.

Updating what you are reading now...

DADDY – GLAD to be HOME

1 comment: