Friday, April 1, 2011

Jr's 1st NUNIAN Experience...

DURIAN Galorw!


Daddy & Mommy are HUGE fans of the KING of FRUITS, The Durian. When the season is in, there is no stopping the 2 of us, and now we will like to introduce Jr to the world of the pungent fruit.
 

Standing by for the DURIAN GALORE
Daddy & Mommy are HUGE fans of the KING of FRUITS, The Durian. When the season is in, there is no stopping the 2 of us, and now we will like to introduce Jr to the world of the pungent fruit.


RAJA KUNYIT, the King of Durians and look at mommy's face!
 
Durians played a very important role in my life. When my mum, your grandmother was pregnant wit the then Gods Special Gift, Me, she had cravings for durians ALL the time. Grandma will make Grand Daddy-O drive all over town just to look for Durians to settle Grandma and Daddy’s cravings.

Grandma and Mommy going at it....NON STOP!
As the result, I am the only one of my siblings who had rough and manly skin, better looks, a bit off in the head and known as the one who eats toooooo much! And ofcourse the one with the best body structure akakakakakakak.
Grandma had so much durians during her pregnancy and look what she made...
 
When mommy told me that she had the sudden craving for durians, somehow it made me feel extremely, erm, shit I just cant explain it, its like “YUP, that’s my son right there making this request”….words just cant explain my feeling at that moment.

Everyone loves DURIANS...
 
Without wasting time, we gathered uncle Nicholas and grandma to meet at the SS2 Durian place, the place where they serve only the best, the place where the durian massacre began.

Uncle Nicholas, the Durian Connoisseur
 
We were actually hoping that they had the “Hak Kam” durian but sold out so we settled for XO, Mau San Wong and Ang Heh. We also tried the Kam Loong which was pretty good but your mommy was have such a good time, it didn’t matter which one it was, it just tasted GREAT.

Those eyebags are really bad....but im training it for you boy, bring on the late nights
 
I think on that night I must have heard the words “Last One, Last One” like a dozen times from mommy. But I know the words were from you coz as mommy was chowing down those durians, you were kicking mommy non-stop! I assume you were jumping with joy in there

What a coincidence....the same pose!


Well this whole durian craving thing just makes me feel so….aaarrrggghh I just cant seem to find the words for the feeling but Jr, I just cant wait to see you.

DURIAN - OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment