Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Tired but Still want to TALK..

Was running outta battery so wanted to let my wife know la


Its late but i just want to update the blog. Was working kinda late tonight and felt really shitty that i wasnt home with my beautiful wife. It sux to work late, no fun.....i just wanna be home with my wife and spend time with my son...

Had some drinks wit the client at this place after the meeting

KL is SOOOOOOO nice at night
To my wife who is reading this in the morning, Im sorry, will try not to work late and be home as much as i can to go for walks with you. Tomorrow evening i have a shoot with Fi at about 730pm, hopefully it ends by 930 then i can be home in time for our night walk with Jr.

Nights .....

Wit the help aunt FI, it looked event MORE Beautiful
DADDY - TIRED..

No comments:

Post a Comment