Saturday, May 28, 2011

Hypnobirthing Homework - Tomorrow!

A sunset as beautiful as your Momma
I havent been doing homework for like ages but last weekend, we were given an assignment to complete by the next class....which is like tomorrow!!
Too Many words!

Havent done something like this in a while...

Here's the thing, we are suppose to write down what we fear most about pregnancy and life after birth. Honestly, there is only one thing that I am afraid of, but im getting better at handling that fear. Should be ok, I hope.

I was taking down notes in class...

Seriously...


Here's the thing, we are suppose to write down what we fear most about pregnancy and life after birth. Honestly, there is only one thing that I am afraid of, but im getting better at handling that fear. Should be ok, I hope.

Well I gotta finish my homework now, we'll see if we want to share the concerns on the blog or not.

Daddy - Home Working Out

2 comments:

  1. Let me give you some things to fear brother-

    you son getting a fever
    you son waking up all night so you cannot get any sleep
    your son going poop in the bathtub
    your son tasting walls, parked cars, underneath restaurant tables etc. . . many things to fear sir

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mate, i fear nothing.none of the above. Im ready for anything. They dont call me Bruce Anytime Wong for nothing...

    ReplyDelete