Tuesday, May 31, 2011

HOT!, YEET!, PANAS!


35 degrees mate! PANAS!
Those were the three words of the same meaning that I have been hearing from Mrs Wong for the past few days. The temperature in this country is at a fuming 35 degrees!!!

We dont usually set it at this temperature


Icy cool drinks takes the heat away but NOT TOO MUCH
 Mrs Wong has been feeling the HEAT big time. Every other minute she is complaining that its hot. This led to her having some serious mood swings. At one point I had to walk out to the balcony, have a ciggie to calm myself down before I say something stupid.
Believe me this thing can do wonders!

Turn on the fan with the A/C
 Im sorry Mrs Wong, I shouldn’t even had thought about being angry with you. My fault for not fully understanding that pregnant women’s body temperature is higher than normal to ensure that the precious one is safe and warm.
Thank GOD for A/C

Normally Mommy will come to the pool but because of the heat, Daddy had to settle with uncle Christopher

Stuff to ALWAYS bring to the Pool

It was an AWESOME day for tanning....
  
So here are the few things that we tried to overcome this.
  1.  Drink lots of water (not too much coz Mrs Wong keeps going to the toilet and being pregnant, to get up and go to the toilet is a BIG DEAL, trust me, it aint easy when its like 3am)
  2. Air-condition + Fan (I would like to personally thank the guy who discovered electricity, without him the re will be no existence of A/C or the fan, and things could have gotten pretty ugly)
  3. Ice Pack (comes in handy when placed behind the neck)
  4. Ice Water (Not too much cold stuff but once in a while is ok)
  5. Patience (Be patient with the pregnant lady and do whatever you can to ensure that she is comfortable. A happy mommy makes a happy child, makes a happy daddy  = 1 HAPPY FAMILY)

Your MOMMA sooooo HAWT!
 To Mrs Wong & Jr Wong– I love you both and im sorry I almost burst at you the other day. I will do anything possible to ensure that you do not feel the heat and smile always.
SO HAWT it BURNS!

HOT Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment