Friday, June 3, 2011

Providing the BEST we can…

Daddy's words to you my Son....
When we found out that we were pregnant with you, all that ever thought about is what will be best for you and how we are going to give you all the love, all the attention and all that we can just like how our parents provided and loved us.
Mommy's ONLINE SHOPPIN!


SO NICE the Binnie Mommy got

Daddy's Future Partners...Uncle Ernest and Uncle Colin!
 You are the most exciting part of our lives now and we are making changes to our lives to ensure that you only have the best that life has to offer. Daddy has made the BIGGEST decision in his life to make this happen. I resigned from the ad agency that I loved & enjoy working with for the past 8 years of my life to venture into a business that will give me more time to watch you grow and not miss out the best parts of seeing you grow.
Our Existing Tom,Dick & Harry's Pub in Tmn Tun

Your sweet Mommy has to do this EVERY NIGHT to curb the swelling on her feet!
 I have also decided that mommy stop working and pay full attention to you making sure that you get all the love and all the care from the both of us. With this decision we will be able to be with you and groom you everyday of your life.
The 1st Tom, Dick & Harry's pub in Tmn Tun. Thanks to the love and brotherhood from uncle Colin and uncle Ernest, Daddy's gets to be a part of this...

Renovation works at our 2nd outlet in The Scott Garden Old Klang Road
 Daddy is known as the party man, the man who brings party to life thus the job I had with the agency was my passion. Something that I never thought that I will stop doing. For you my Son, any sacrifice is worth it.

Providing you the best environment to grow up and live in is what Daddy's life is all about now

This is where we currently live, and in the future, we will live in a big house with all your siblings and spending all our time together.
 It may sound a bit sad but there is an upside to it. I will be partners with Uncle Colin and Uncle Ernest in opening Tom,Dick & Harry’s.  I am looking forward to this and I will be working very very hard to ensure that I can provide a comfortable and happy life for my family.
Daddy's ideal home....and cars!!!

Daddy's resignation letters.....wasnt easy but it was necessary
 Watching how mommy cares for you and how she ensures that you get the best of the best while you are in her tummy melts my heart and my son, Daddy promises that he will do the same for the rest of our lives .
Uncle Colin doing his thing at the pub


Our New outlet...
 You are everything to us now my son, all we ask as parents is for you to grow up to be a good man. You can be naughty like daddy but not be bad, I hope you will carry the “giving” qualities of your mommy and the “talkativeness” of daddy.



 Mommy wants you to look like daddy and behave like daddy. Only you mommy can handle a man like daddy, so for her to want another monkey like daddy just shows that she is the most giving woman in the world!

 Daddy will work hard and do his best to make a loving home for all of us, you, mommy, daddy and at least 2 more brother/sister for you.


We Love You Jr….

Daddy – Life Changed

No comments:

Post a Comment