Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy Fathers Day!

THE BESTEST GIFT EVER!

Fathers day has always been one of the saddest day in my life eversince your grand-father passed away in 2005. Every year when it comes to Sunday, 3rd week of June, I will try all ways to forget that this day ever existed and move on.

The harder i try to avoid it, the more it pops out everywhere, radio, tv, newspapers, friends and stuff like that. Each time I remember this day, i cry because I miss your grandfather ALOT. He meant everything to me and he was a man who loved his family so much that he took on the world to protect his family.

This year, same, i cried too but this time tears of joy when your mommy made me this card, dedicated to me from you and Mommy. Its the best Father's day i've had in YEARS!. Thank you mommy & Jr!

FATHERS DAY-OUT


No comments:

Post a Comment