Thursday, March 21, 2013

FISH FEEDING ACTIVITY

KONICHIWA.....Ok i havent blogged for a while so this story might be a bit cheesy and corny but hey, Im doing it for myself to enjoy reading when i get too old to remember things so yeah....gimme a B R E A K... 

And here it goes...


We have found a new activity  to do when I get back from work! FISH FEEDING at the Sierramas pond! Initially, Mrs Wong wasn’t too keen on the activity fearing that the mozzies at that area will attach the precious prince.






 After planning out what to apply on Jr, how we are going to just keep on moving so that the mozzies can get us, Mrs Wong finally agreed to bring Jr. We cut up a loaf of bread into small pieces, packed our stuff and off we went!




It took us some time to decide if we should bring the stroller along, bad idea…..we had to carry the stroller up and down the numerous stairs leading to the pond.



When we reached the pond, Jr LOVED it! Feeding the fishes and walked around the pond while me and my lovely wife enjoyed a wonderful stroll, something we haven’t done in a long time.

I will try to make this an everyday activity for us I promise…..till the next fish feeding activity! Hopefully I can make time to do it today….

No comments:

Post a Comment