Friday, March 22, 2013

Just The 2 of Us

Today Mrs Wong called me and asked if she could have 3 hours of just her time with some friends while I stay home with JR.

OFCOZ I WILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO!

So I got home at about 7:30 and off Mrs Wong went to meet her friend in Bangsar. This will be the first time JR was left alone with me eversince he was born!! Pretty exciting innit!

So I planned the 3 hours of activity when I was driving home. I took Jr out for a night walk in Sierramas and he really enjoyed it. Though it was a bit tiring to push the stroller and be a jukebox at the same time, we spent some real quality father and son time together.

Then when we got home, played a bit of bowling and baseball in the hall and totally wrecked it up. Then suddenly, he turns around and says to me " Mommy?"! I panicked a bit then calmly explained to him that mommy went out and will be back soon. To my surprise, he answered with a "ok"!

Then of coz no night without a session of Lord Barney would be complete so we ended up watching it together in the hall while waiting for mommy. After 45 minutes with lord Barney, I got to do what Mrs Wong does everynight... Wash his backside, wipe down and change him to his pajamas.. I loved it, was awesomely fun!

I hope Mrs Wong enjoyed this well deserved night out.. I truly enjoyed the bonding time I had with JR..










No comments:

Post a Comment