Thursday, November 25, 2010

Mothercare = The New Fishing Tackle Store!


Today I was more productive at work, got more things done rather than online shopping for stroller’s coz I have the Bugaboo deal sealed. My late nights and early mornings not too cool coz I was farking tired the whole day, cant help it….the excitement keeps me awake at night.
YEE MEEN!!!

I met up with Terry this morning for breakfast and we touched a little on the subject on what is Hsuan gonna do after Jr is born.  Its an intresting subject as we haven’t even discussed it on our end, whether to continue to work or stay home and look after the baby, what are the options if she stayed home and worked from home and stuff like that. I realized there were more planning needed than to just plan to buy a stroller……but im still getting the Bugaboo..WHATEVA!
My Mrs Wong....How Adorable! 6 weeks and HAWT as HELL!

I realized I cant stop talking about the pregnancy. I choose to speak to my colleague who is also pregnant at the moment and I find myself very interested in the topics she has like pre and postnatal care, this and that and talking about STROLLERS! I actually gave a low low on Strollers and I was kinda proud that I knew so much stuff on it!

Dinner tonight was the cravings for “Yee Meen”. This baby’s behavior is exactly like me, food cannot wait, when im hungry , there must be food, I don’t care akakakakakka. We ate at the food court in Midvalley then proceeded to Mothercare, a place that I have always seen but have never entered!
And then....She spotted the QUINNY!

When I walked in, it was like walking into a Fishing Tackle store! I went straight for the strollers! They had Quinny, Stokke, McLaren, Recaro and ….BUGABOO! no doubt BUGABOO looked the best amongst all, Mrs Wong was trying her luck by telling me the Quinny looks more comfy…NOT GOOD ENUFF, it has got to be the BUGABOO! In terms of styling, in terms of color, come on, BUGABOO is the shit, and the branding, need I say more? Thank You.
BOOYASHAKA! its a BUGABOO! RM4,450.00!

I had a great time at Mothercare, there are soooooo many gadgets to buy and so many different classes, I love it, its just like fishing gear! We spent almost an hour in there just looking at various stuff that we want to buy and of course, sampling the BUGABOO…..it is the most ROCKIN SHAIT!
Now this is what we call.....STYLE!

After that we headed home, to do the most common thing….take a nap. At about 1030pm, we had to go pick mum up from One Utama so what happens after that……SUPPER at Nasty Lemak 222 la what summore! I love being pregnant!

Look into my eyes and tell me….WHO’s YOUR DADDY! – OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment