Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I Miss My Wife and Jr...


Its Chowing Down the Chendol time!...check out Mrs Wong's titties! HAWT, Jr is one Lucky Baby!


Its just great to be back home. I miss being around my wife so much! Making sure she eats right, making sure she is feeling comfy and shit like that, it makes me feel…..like a father! I think its natures way to prepare men for having a baby.
Well deserved Retail therapy...when the Mommy is happy, the baby is happy....and also  I gave Mrs Wong so much shit about high heels, she went on to purchase ALL FLATS akakakkakak

The first words that I utter whenever Mrs Wong calls me or when I call her is “have you eaten?” followed by “How are you feeling?” then is “You wanna see the doctor?”. Compared to before it would have been “ Issit ‘Bad News Brown’ ( a nic name we have for her monthly period) again?”, “Are you late?” and “Maybe got chance!”. This is such a relief!

The past 3 days, Mrs Wong has been complaining that she feels like vomiting after a meal and lost a bit of appetite. I read up on it online and found out that it is actually pretty common in pregnant women and it is a sign of morning sickness which Mrs Wong doesn’t have and hopefully wont have coz it will just be too DRAMATIC and WORRYING!
This is a clearer picture of Mrs Wongs BOOBIES! it has DOUBLED! and chowing down on Mr Wongs FAVOURITE dish....the CHAR KUEY TEOW!

Anyways, the best part is, Mrs Wong tells me she feels much better now that im home from work. Eh, kinda lovey right, when im not around she feels sick, when im back she feels great…..better try not to travel too much.

Mrs Wong is now back on track, eating it like she means it, the way I love it! Its just awesome watching my wife eat and eating with her. Its like watching what your baby likes to eat and the eating patterns is exactly like mine, even the choice of food!
Chee Cheong Fun from SS2! Thanks LJ, Deric and Kenneth for following me on this daunting task!

We had a plate of Char Kuey Teow at Penang Village in Midvalley and Mrs Wong had a bowl of Chendol. Later on at night, I went out to meet up with Kenneth, LJ and Mr Deric Kong and guess who called……MRS WONG!

Mrs Wong called and said that she has a craving for Prawn Mee or Chee Chong Fun. So, in order to ensure that Mrs Wong gets what she wants, Mr Wong buys both items plus a bowl of FANTASTIC bubur Cha Cha. Its not like Mrs Wong is going to eat all that but hey, its whatever Mrs Wong and Jr Wong wants, it’s the duty of Mr Wong to see to it that it is done correctly.
Prawn Mee from Sun Hing Loong....Chris had most of it, Mrs Wong, well she had some of it....akakkakakakak

Mrs Wong had an awesome supper, and now that Jr Wong is full, its time for bed…..both Mrs Wong and Jr Wong are asleep now looking absolutely FABULOUS! And if you are wondering if the “BUMP” is showing already, for me I think it’s a bump, Mrs Wong thinks its fats so she wouldn’t let me post it up. I give her one more week and im postin the “BUMP” up for sure.
Oh yes, the Bubur cha cha, which Mr Wong had most off...

Till tomorrow….The Learning Daddy – OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment