Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thank You Dad for the Heartbeat!

The Greatest Man in the World, The man that I will love and remember forever. My Father, Nelson Wong Cheong Fatt. I love you Dad, we all miss you! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


First of, today is my Dad’s birthday. Its been 5 years since his passing but we still miss him everyday of our lives and we know that he is always around us protecting us and keeping us together. Happy Birthday Daddy!

Me and Mrs Wong experienced something that totally brought us to our knees, something that if the worse were to happen, I don’t think we will be able to handle it. Before I carry on, I would like to say that both Mommy and Baby is healthy and on the ball!
The original SMS.....EMERGENCY!

At 3pm today, I received an SMS from Mrs Wong saying that she needs to go to the gyne because she was bleeding a little and some brown spotting. I was in a middle of a meeting with my bosses when I received the SMS. My heart just sank when I read it.


 


I got up, closed my laptop and packed my stuff and told my boss I had to leave right now. I was rushing to my car like a mad man. In my mind, I couldn’t help but think of the worse. I was already crying inside when I was speeding to save my wife and baby.

I was logging on to websites to read about “Brown Spotting During Pregnancy” while driving to Midvalley. Most websites say that its pretty common but hey, common or not, that’s my wife and that’s my baby, I will never put them at risk of even the smallest things.
And there he/she is...Jr.....what an awesome sight man....PRICELESS!

When I got to Midvalley, I was trying to hold back my tears because I know that I have to be strong so that my wife can be. Yeah, not so cool Wild Man Wong crying, wait till you pregnant and get an SMS like that…not even funny. When I saw Mrs Wong’s face, I could already tell that she was just holding back her tears and ready to burst once she gets in the car. I to was on the verge  but no choice, I am the man of the family, I am the husband and I am the father, I had to be strong.

When Mrs Wong got into the car, she just started pouring…..literally pouring her tears out. All I could say was “ Baby don’t cry, we’ll go through this together, everything will be just fine” and then it struck me that it is my Dad’s birthday! I made a wish in my heart to my dad and said, “Dad, I know its your birthday but I beg you to protect our baby and please, please, please protect us from any mishaps”

When we got to the gyne’s place, I just went berserk! IT WAS A GOD DAMN EMERGENCY! WE NEED TO SEE THE DOCTOR RIGHT NOW!!!!! There was another patient in the room and Mrs Wong kept asking me to calm the “F” down…I just couldn’t. It was the 2nd time in my life that I ever felt HELPLESS in protecting my wife, and this time, Jr is involved too!

30 minutes had passed and I swear if Mrs Wong’s name isn’t called in 5 minutes, im moving in. Just as I said that, the patient inside walked out, gave me a smile I was like whatever mafakka, about farking time! Yeah, I was kinda mean but I cant help it, they call me drama and that’s why you love my shit and read this blog.
Put Your Hands up in the air coz Jr. is bringing you the HARDER sounds of HARDSTYLE in his/her heartbeat! RAWKIN TO DA MAFAKKIN CORE!

When we went in and told the doctor about the brown spotting and stuff, she sounded so damn cool about it, like it was no biggie. Then she got Mrs Wong to do the u;tra-sound to look for the fetus. It took her sometime and that 30 – 40 seconds was seriously THE MOST FUCKING KAN JIONG ( Kan Jiong = Thrilling, heart-stopping, this is for u ROSANA in case you needed to know the meaning ) moment in my life…and then….she spotted it, my Jr….WITH A HEARTBEAT!

Yes, yes, tears of joy were rolling down again on both Mr & Mrs Wong’s eyes. It is the HAPPIEST moment in my life, our baby, having a heart beat that sounded like bass from one of the BASS AGENTS tracks! This is a HARDSTYLE baby! My kinda sound!

After that, Mrs. Wong was given an injection and some medication and was told that it should clear in 2 days. If it doesn’t, then we have to go back and see her…..i hope it doesn’t, I don’t think my heart can handle it….and poor Mrs Wong, seeing her cry just tears me apart.
And there she is, my lovely and happy wife......

Well the ROCKING news is that our baby has a strong heart beat like the bass at 6 weeks, 6 days. All is looking well, and Mrs Wong was told to STAY AT HOME AND REST for the next 3 days. She is banned from lifting anything above 1kg, she is banned from running and jumping and she is totally BANNED from eating fruits she had today. That’s fucking it and its final. And ofcourse…….the HEARTBEAT….i’ve looked at the video like 20 times and its just AWESOME!

Daddy says : Don’t Break My Heart, My Hard Style Heart!

I thought I’d share this short article with the soon to be pregnant mothers who happen to stumble upon this blog. Its about the BROWN SPOTTING thingy that freaked the shit out of us :


1 comment: