Thursday, December 23, 2010

3 Days of Reports in 1



There we go, the Heartbeat of a HARDSTYLER! doof! doof! doof!

Ok, seriously, the weekend was really really hectic for me. I had a big event down in KL Live and I had to  be there the whole day and night. So im gonna put all 3 days into one posting. (Saturday – Monday)

Early Morning breakfast before Mrs Wong goes to Azira's Nikah

Saturday – Work @ KL Live

After supper last night at Jln Sultan, we had to get up at 10am because one of Mrs Wong’s malay friend was having her “Nikah” (matrimonial contract between a bride and bridegroom within Islamic marriage ) at Villa Felda, somewhere near where Rosana’s mum’s house is. Thank god Mr Wong’s head is like a walking GPS!

Enjoying the burger while i pump petrol...Isnt she just GORGEOUS!

Kor Tung Lunch @ Casa De' Sierramas Wong

The DAWG pretending to sleep and not do ANYTHING!

When we were on the way, I made Mrs Wong and Jr had something to eat first before going for the Nikah so we popped by A&W on the Sungai Buloh bridge and grabbed a bite.

This was before the mess began at home....

Grandma's famous fried Siew Yoke...nothing comes close to this....NOTHING

Mrs Wong making "Tong Yuen", supposed to bring ppl together or something like that. EVERYONE has to eat it

Jinny & Darel's kids,,,,NOICE!

Mrs Wong was wearing a gorgeous baju kebaya which was a REAL friggin turn on for me……I got this thing for traditional clothing’s…cheongsam’s, kimono’s, kebaya’s give me an instant erection….only when Mrs Wong puts it on….my wife is so hot….not funny..

Here is my Mrs Wong....ADORABLE as always..



And more kids!

Then came Couz Couz....for the annual Kor Tung thingy

Ariel, one of the CUTEST baby girl i've seen all my life...

My family...what a mess....I LOVE IT!

Given the fact that we were prohibited from having sex until our next visit to the gynae, every little thing Mrs Wong does is turning me on! I just couldn’t wait till our appointment on MONDAY then after that…HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Mrs Wong lovin the "Tong Yuen"she made

After dropping her off, I headed off to work…..until 4am in the morning.

A pillow where we can lay the baby down and breast feed...NOICE!

It was a Chicco /Preg Prego if im not mistaken.....

Sunday – “Kor Tung”  ( Solstice Festival, a time where we get the family together and have dinner

It was a wonderful day. My whole family was at my house celebrating this auspicious day. Even my sister Mandy from Singapore……noice! There were soooooo many kids all over the place….noice!

If Jr is a Girl......Just look at your mama's face...you will have so many pairs of shoes its not even funny.
Just look at Mrs Wongs expressions!

Grandma cooked the bestest meal ever ever, Jr will be born in time to meet GREAT GRANDMA who is now at 90 years old and still going strong. Traveling, weekly meet up with the prayer crew, traveling GRANDMA is one healthy lady.

Sue Ann's baby and my sister Mandy

Mrs Wong, you look like you are sooooooo ready for this

At night we went over to Aunty Aster’s place where Sue Ann, our cousin just gave birth to a baby girl. Today was just filled with children day. We were checking out the top notch items that Sue Ann has bought the baby and Mrs Wong just went BERSERK!

On the way to the Gyne!

I love my wife.....its farking "geli" but its my friggin blog i can say whatever i friggin want!

We had the honour to have breakfast with Mr Kenneth Foo....

Monday – The Check-up

We were scheduled for a check –up on the 20th of December and boy were we excited. Its amazing to see how much Jr Has grown in those few weeks and seriously, Jr’s head is HUGE!....or maybe all babies are like this but im sure Jr will be one tough baby!

A cheque book, something i never had and most probably will never have.

Yes, Breakfast is a MUST for Mrs Wong!

This time, I get to be in the picture!

Datin Dr Kamaljit Kaur, very detailed, very gentle, no rush kinda doctor...PERFECT!

Yeah and i was announcing it to the world that we were here...well at least world of MY friends only

Through FACEBOOK!

Watching the heart beat just brings happiness to another level. The next time we see the doctor will be the 16th of January, that’s when we get to see the limbs and maybe the gender. Doesn’t matter if Jr is a Girl / Boy, as long as he is healthy and grows up to be a good kid that’s all I ask for.

The Excitement everytime before we go in


I’ll let the pictures and videos do the talking as im exhausted from the weekend so ENJOYS!



And there he is...........AWESOME. Its really AMAZING how much he has grown!

Daddy – EXHAUSTED!

No comments:

Post a Comment