Monday, December 20, 2010

Jr vs SHOWTEK

Uncle Colin, the Knight in Shining Banana Leaf

Its Friday night and I have been waiting for that particular Friday night for sometime now….It was SHOWTEK @ Euphoria!  So I went for my company Christmas dinner, spent a good one hour there, made enuff noise to let the whole world know I was there and left in less than an hour…..that actually cost me a 32”  brand new plasma TV coz I was the grand prize winner….but you know what, for SHOWTEK, it didn’t matter!


Jalan Sultan Nga Pou Lou Shu Fun!
 The whole week has been kinda crazy for me, been working late for most nights, something that I don’t usually do so means time spent with Mrs Wong and Jr was NOT ENUFF! When I got home, I kissed my wife, got changed and was ready to go for SHOWTEK.
Kinda shabby but hey, the food is RAWKIN!

Mrs Wong lets me do anything I want to do, that makes her so lovable. Never stops me from the things I like to do but the downside of this is, I tend to abuse it and go overboard sometimes. I hate to say it but I do sometimes make Mrs Wong feel neglected but she never complaints, she just lets me go about doing my thing and never complaint. Baby, im sorry im like that but im sure this is why you love me!

Came to the RESCUE!


HARDSTYLE for life, FAMILY Forever..
 Back to the story. As I was stepping out from my house, this was  at 12am almost I could hear my mum shout “Hui pin dou ar, nei lou por dai tow nei lan kai ar” ( Where are you going, your wife is pregnant and you are going out ), then it struck me, shait, I really ha vent been spending enough time with Mrs Wong this whole week! What an idiot I’ve been!
The "NGA POU LOU SHU FUN!"

The "Jiu Pai Meen" with fried siew yoke

"Kung Pou" Fried Mantis Prawn....FARKING KAN JIONG LA!
 I turned back into the house, took off my hardstyle gear, put on my boxers and laid in bed with Mrs Wong. Mrs Wong felt really bad. She kept asking me to go and it was ok for me to go for SHOWTEK, but I just couldn’t do it. I owe it to my wife and my baby, how can I choose SHOWTEK and a great night out over my beautiful wife and baby? NO FRIGGIN WAY! FAMILY always come first…..though sometimes I push the limits a bit but when it boils down to it, its my family that matters.
Lovin' it like Mc Donalds!
 Mrs Wong was feeling really bad that I was at home and not in Euphoria  to a point that I needed a diversion, something to take her mind off this matter coz u know la, pregnant mothers CANNOT be upset coz it might just affect Jr….then the knight in shining banana leaf messaged. It was Uncle Colin. Thank god for Cols, he asked if we are up for supper!
The Look says it all
 That changed EVERYTHING! Colin came over within 20 minutes and we headed downtown for supper. Initially the idea was to go to KL Live to snap some photo’s for work then head on over to Wong Ah Way BBD Chicken wings for supper but then there was an unusual jam in town at 12 friggin AM!
Yeah COLIN, bring on the DIET!
 Lucky a hungry Mrs Wong knew exactly what to do. Make a U-turn and head to Jln Sultan Nga Pou Lou Shu Fun! What a figgin FANTASTIC idea. I love that shait!
Yong Tau Foo....
Supper for 4!

DONE.
 When we got there, as usual, over ordered for the 4 of us, Colin, Mrs Wong, Myself and Jr. But we managed not to waste food even though Colin was on a strict diet of high cholesterol, high fat and high calorie supper, thanks Cols…
DOnt Let it STOP MRS WONG! GO GO GO!

Uncle Colin with his NEW Fashion!

"Sing Kei" the real name of the place...

A really really really thoughtful Secret Santa gave me this...
 When we got home, Mrs Wong headed straight to the bed, not wasting anytime for anyone. That was about 2am already. I must admit that part of me wanted so badly to be there but you know what, when I saw Mrs Wong fall asleep and as I placed the blanket over her and felt the “BUMP” aint no SHOWTEK, PROPHET, TATANKA or even BRENNEN HEART can top that, not even close.
Mrs Wong & Jr will LOVE IT

NOICE!

DADDY  - PARTY TIME-OUT

1 comment: