Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Daddy - Out for 3 Days

The Best Pork Nudle Place


Its been about 4 days now since I’ve updated this blog. I had some serious diarrhea for 3 days and its only clearing today. The past few days I was either in bed or in the toilet, unable to do anything as the slightest fart could just mean, some brown spotting on my end. This is how the few days went by in a breeze
My friend, the guy who fixes my daily nudles as soon as he sees me parking my car

Mrs Wong diggin in on the Pork Nudles of the Worlds!

Saturday morning, I thought I’ll be a good hubby and brought Mrs Wong to eat whatever she wants to eat. We decided to go to our favorite Pork Nudle stall in Bangsar behind TMC, a place I go to every morning after dropping Mrs Wong off at work in Midvalley.
The one that I had...

Mrs Wong & Colin

This is where i have my breakfast....EVERY MORNING!

Colin decided to join us for this joyous occasion an there we were, enjoying the bestest pork nudles in bangsar, some say in the worlds!. After a humongous plate of nudles, I felt kinda uneasy. Thought I had a bit of indigestion issues so we cancelled the plan for the rest of the day to go to Ikea and headed straight to Casa De Sierramas.

On the way back I felt like my stomach was gonna explode and I was really BLOATING up! When we got home, that’s when it was just in and out of toilet the whole time. I had to miss Guan’s wedding that night, the Godskitchen BOOMBOX event and spent the whole time, in bed or toilet.
At a vegetarian place in Sri Hartamas....if u notice how pale i was in this photo....i lost alotta shit..

Mrs Wong waste no time in cheering the big baby at home up, POPSICLES! I love this shit!

Just look at Mrs Wong, buying up everything they had to make the big baby at home happy after being bedridden for 3 days...

Luckily this went down kinda well with Mrs Wong’s latest hobby of eat, sleep and watch T.V. We finished the whole of season 4 of Brothers & Sisters during that time. Then came Monday morning.

I was so drained out from all the shitting that I could hardly get to the shower in the morning. I decided to call in sick. Mrs Wong on the other hand had to go to work after a long break and was quite reluctant but she did. It was the 1st day of the 11th Lunar month so on this day we are supposed to go vegetarian.

Kenneth was nice enuff to come over to pick me up and brought me out for lunch in One Utama. After that I went back to  see the doctor to tell him the meds didn’t work as I was still shitting non stop. All he said was to artificially stop it will be a bad idea so let it flow…..idiot, he made it sound like it was soothing.
Oh Yah, and not forgetting Jr who loves Haagen Dazs Strawberry Cheese Cake Ice Cream

It is absolutely fantabulous!

And the big baby joining in the fun...catching up where he left off..

Just now we went back to "Seng Kung" temple again to thank him for Jr and also to pray that Jr be healthy and strong in Mrs Wong's womb. It was just nice and comforting going back to the temple which gave us Jr. Seeing Mrs Wong pray and thanking "Seng Kung" reminded me again on how i was there asking for Jr a few weeks back...Thank U once again "Seng Kung"!
Fish Head dinner @ Old Klang Road....

Mrs Wong praying at "Seng Kung" Temple

The exact spot where i stood and asked for JR..

Well anyways, all is better today and I tot I better update this blog as I received a very angry call from Duke asking “why no updates” so here  it is brother man…some updates..

I will try to get Mrs Wong to pose for the “BUMP” shot tomorrow as we are touching 8 weeks already so its showing a little.

Diarrhea Daddy – out~!

1 comment: