Thursday, December 9, 2010

No No Bump Bump

KONICHIWA and here is todays story......

Mrs Wong says its not time yet to show the "BUMP" so i guess we just gotta keep bugging her but i am determined to have the "BUMP" picture up by this week or i will stop eating the god damned POPSICLES! Plus she's been constipated for the past 2 days so really not in the best of moods...any remedies for this? If she is still like that by 4pm tomorrow, im bringing her to the clinic for sure.....

Anyways, i thinks its a father thing to look out for one another when they sense that one is looking for the perfect stroller....in my case, the BUGABOO...Kenny sent me an SMS asking me to check my e-mail and it was URGENT. It has to do with da BUGABOO...now thats like big news to me.

Dont mess....we daddy's know where to find a bargain too!
He sent me a link on facebook http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001525461321 ....new daddy's should REALLY check this page out. its Infant Tod Gear...one of the best discounts so far on top quality baby gear....hey, i shit you not, they carry some serious gear.....its like walking into the 7SEASPROSHOP in Bungsamran Bangkok....they have EVERYTHING top notch quality there...including, DA BUGABOO! and its discounts are RIDICULOUS!
Mrs Wong is gonna KILL me when she see's this....but i just love watching her sleep!

Well i was surfing the pages over and over again and i already know what im getting...I sent the nice ppl at Infant Tod Gear a message saying that i want to put a deposit on da Bugaboo but i cant decide which color yet coz i need to know if JR is a boy or girl they said no need, they will hold the promo price for me....I like ppl doing business like that...its got a personal touch...one word....STEADY.

So all you daddy's looking for the right gear at a bargain price, here's the place mates...

Discount Daddy - OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment