Monday, December 13, 2010

The Working Weekend.....

I had my first ALL DADDY breakfast that Saturday morning. My cousin Kah Ken, father of 2 now was back from Hong Kong and he arranged for breakfast with Julian and Kenny, both who had just earned the “Pangkat Kebapaan”. I would have never imagined that when 4 men sit down for breakfast, they talk about baby stuff…kinda funny but hey, exchanging information on these stuff, is like talking bout the latest tackle gear.
Mrs Wongs craving for "Suen Mui" has started!
They weren’t really in favor of me getting the BUGABOO because it costs too much and I wont use it that often and stuff like that. I took in their advice but it aint gonna change how Jr’s gonna roll, in a BUGABOO that’s right! Don’t worry Jr, Daddy knows  how u roll!

Yup, all she see's now is SUEN MUI
 Didn’t manage to update the blog because I had event in Ipoh last Saturday and the internet service in the hotel was shit coz I stayed in a shit ass hotel coz there were no more friggin rooms in the WHOLE of Ipoh


I never intended to stay anyways, I just got this bad feeling about hotels in Ipoh. The last 3 times I stayed in that same damn hotel, the toilet taps turned on by itself at 5:15 sharp. No I wasn’t high when it happened, the first time it happened, ok nevermind, maybe there was something there but I couldn’t be farked coz I was too tired. The second time it happened was months apart from the first time. The damn tap turned on at 5:15 sharp and this was a different room!. The third time it happened, I packed my bags and drove back to KL at 5:15 in the morning. I never put up a night in Ipoh again since then.

FRIDAY night Nasty Lemak at "tototo" with Cols, Dawg, Mrs Wong and Me.
So this time I stayed in a totally different hotel, kinda shabby and shady and only costs RM60/night, I just need the toilet to take shit and shower and I’ll just do the same thing I have been doing, finish the event, get back to the hotel, shower then drive back.

This time, I wanted to get home much earlier than usual. I wanted to get home to my wife and Jr. it sux being apart during this period. I wanted to leave Ipoh by 12am and get back home by 1:30am so that I could make it in time to do the usual talking to Jr before Mrs Wong goes to la la land. Mission failed, I had to be at the event till 2:30am. By the time I got back to the dodgy ass hotel, it was already 3am. Amazingly Mrs Wong hasn’t gone to la la land yet  coz she called me at 3am to ask where I was.
  
Lovin it like Mc Donalds!
By the time I packed my stuff and was ready to roll, it was 3:30am, Mrs Wong told me to put up a night at the hotel and drive back the next morning. I was extremely tired that night, usually I’m ok to drive back but I was just dead tired. So I decided to take a short nap of 30 minutes then get on the road and head home. I woke up 1 hour later.

Isnt this shit the most awesome shit of ALL shits....
 Determined to drive back no matter what I got my lazy ass of the bed, checked out with my puffy eyes and blocked friggin nose, I was on the road within 10 minutes. The drive back was not too funny. I was REALLY tired no shit. The reflectors on the roads were looking funny to me…..then it just hit me that…im getting too old for this shit….my eyes were giving up on me, my tiredness from 9 hours of running around and standing is just too much for my body…Aku sudah TUA la ….or maybe coz I was just recovering from the diarrhea of my life time.
One Malaysia under One Nasty Lemak

Our kid will so love this shit i swear!

With Half Boiled eggs in it...its called the SRI KL Style!
 I stopped over at one of the rest areas where they have this place called…..AGRO BAZAAR!...that place is dedicated to Mr Agro himself, Uncle Kenneth FOO. I just had to stop and take a picture. After taking the picture which was at about 5:30am, I did what a whole bunch of ppl were doing at the stop….take a nap!
Finally, Mrs Wong is Showing us .....DA BUMP!

Big Breakfast at Tom, Dick & Harry's!
 By the time I got up it was already 6am, but that nap saved my life….i got home in one piece to see my wife in bed with Jr safely in her womb. After this incident, I think I will consider staying a night before I drive back. There is just too much at risk now. It’s a mistake and I will never do something silly like that to risk my life again.  Im really sorry Mrs Wong and Jr.
Colin, the eating partner that will NEVER disappoint you
 Well anyways, when I got home, all I could think about was to cuddle up with Mrs Wong and have a few words with Jr before I take a shower and hit the sack. Before you know it, it was already 11am and at 11am when Mrs Wong wakes up with Jr….they need to EAT! I  got up, took a quick shower then headed off to TDH for a BIG Breakfast…ah of course after that we went home for an afternoon siesta.
Ah Yes, how can we forget......ICE CREAM!

Mrs Wong decided it will be porridge for dinner tonight and so we headed of to “Sam Wun Juk” or translated to English, 3 bowls of porridge. This was the place where I took Mrs Wong to for our first Valentines day, just to make her accept the fact that I do not need a specific date decided by some florist to love my wife extra more….

And then........SIESTA TIME la

The Sam Wun Juk place
 After that, we headed to Birds and Chris’s place for lesson 101 on parenting and expecting a baby. I also test drove the Honda Odyssey which was REALLY AWESOME….yeah, no more sports car dream for Mr Wong, now its all about practicality and space to fit THE STROLLER!! We learnt a few tips on preparations for the baby and trust me, Chris Lim is not known as DETAILS for nothing, he can give you the LOW LOW on ANYTHING!
He's here again!....Colin!

Mr NBT ( Natural Born Tranny ) ....
Then the standard SMS came in from Colin “tototo”…that’s the secret code for NASTY LEMAK!...CONFIRM!

We managed to kidnap Kenneth for this expedition of ours…of course after that, baliks and TIDO la!

Whenever i see Mrs Wong eating Nasty Lemak, the more i think the kid will turn out to behave like me......which is DAMN SCARY!


Daddy’s Weekend/…OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment