Friday, December 17, 2010

Much Needed Rest

If my Jr is a boy, i'll make sure he has this hairstyle...just like his daddy!
Mrs Wong was feeling extremely tired today and I told her not to go to work. With a big smile on her face she agreed, sent an SMS to her boss and went back to la la land. She had the happiest face when she went back to sleep 

The making of a ROTI CANAI

I on the other hand was having so much trouble getting up. Its like the pillows were holding me back from getting up and going to work. I must admit, I thought about it, you know, call in say this that and I can only be in by lunch but then, nah, not cool. So I got up, turn back on the a/c, set it to another 4 hours, took a FREAKIN cold shower coz our heater decided that its too cool to be hot, got changed, kissed my wife and STRUGGLED to drive to work.


Standby for supper baby!

Mrs Wong spent the WHOLE day sleeping and eating, just the way she should be. She called the gyne’s clinic and asked for an M.C for the day off by telling that she was feeling very tired and unfit to  get to work. The clinic was so nice, they advised her to take 2 days off and she doesn’t even need to go to the clinic to get the MC, just send Mr Wong tomorrow to pick it up! NICE!

I think I haven’t been spending enough time with Mrs Wong this week. I’ve been out until quite late doing something that I usually don’t do much of….work. But I do try my best to make it home to see my wife as much as I can during this busy period.



And as usual, DBKL joined in the fiesta!

The past few days Mrs Wong has been experiencing difficulty breathing, needing to take deep breaths from time to time. Of course Mr Drama Wong wanted her to check in to the gyne’s clinic to find out what’s wrong but actually, its very common with pregnant woman. The weirdest thing is, I am getting it myself but only when im with Mrs Wong. Like at this very moment, I am taking deep breaths every 2 to 3 minutes. Aint that some weird stuff? First it was the nausea, now the breathing, what next? A “BUMP” is a given as I naturally have one and it can only grow bigger!!


The "BUMP" is looking great....i find it hot! maybe coz im WAY WAY WAY WAY too horny already, cant wait till the 20th of this month!


Err....this one's for me....

The guy frying it looked like he was gonna kill someone
The pst few nights Mrs Wong has been having dreams about having sex with me. Don’t worry, everyone dreams of that, im quite used to it, but Mrs Wong is the only one who gets it in reality. Well basically, I have cum oozing out of my nose and ears right about now but the thought of ramming my 8 inch anaconda near Jr’s head….not worth it. The date where the freaks come out is on the 20th, our next check up with the gyne. Then we can have sex in peace.

Some good old Malaysian light snacks

Yes Mr Wong is pregnant toooo
That’s about it for today, Mrs Wong aint going to work tomorrow coz she needs to rest and Jr is tired so its lonely Mr Wong driving to work alone tomorrow morning. The hardest part is to get my ass outta bed into that cold friggin shower!

The beautiful, Gorgeous Mrs Wong...
Alright, the indo mee goring and roti canai is kicking in big time, so till then

Lovin her "BUMP" big time!
Daddy – tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment