Monday, July 11, 2011

D-A-D-D-Y in 48 hours time!

Deep in the night......
Here I am, lying in bed right beside my beautiful wife and waiting for the moment when Jr is introduced to the world. What an awesomely crazy feeling this is, to know that my son, Bruce Jr. Wong will be out in less than 48 hours time!

Momma's new attraction!

Your momma is sooooooooo HAWT!

Queen of CHATIME
With Uncle Colin and Uncle Terrence!

I think youre gonna love this when u are out!
 Yes, as many of you may know that we have decided that Jr’s name will be Bruce Wong. Cant get any better than that. It’s a heavy name to carry but hey, Jr’s a HEAVY kid so im sure he will be able to handle it.
A&W Waffles!
 We did A LOT of running around and asking the higher authorities on the best dat and best time for the best kid in the world to be introduced to the best parents. And man it wasn’t easy that’s for sure. We have changed from Pantai to Assunta hospital because Dr Premitha was not able to deliver Jr on Tuesday so we had to revert back to Kamaljit.
Last NASHTAY LEMAK supper before you come out Boy!

 Somehow, Jr has a preference to Dr Kamaljit. Mrs Wong noticed that every time when we see Dr Kamaljit, Jr shows his face but every time we see Dr Premitha, he is rather shy. Its just too strange not to note this down in this blog. When Jr is old enough I’ll ask him if he did that on purpose.
So we decided it would be best for u to wear nappy at home and pampers when we go out...lets see how long this lasts!

Mommy ALREADY folding your nappy's

I hope we folded them right, coz u have ALOT of it

PRE-FOLDED!!

You have so much clothes and towels, and blankets and socks and stuff its not funny

Mommy makes sure EVERYTHING is already prepared for the arrival of the Young Prince....YOU!

Daddy & Mommy makes sure you roll in STYLE!
OMFG in 48 hours I will be branded Daddy, and Mrs Wong, Beautiful Mommy! Jr’s been really good, Mrs Wong only had a few nights of surges (contraction in hypnobirth terms) . They were bearable as Mrs Wong practiced her breathing techniques while I gave her some light finger massages.

Last KOREAN BBQ Dinner for a month! aakkakakakakaka

Uncle Colin is an idiot.
Ok, Im pretty damn sure I wont be able to sleep tonight but I will try my best coz I have a loooooooooooonnnnggggg road ahead so yeah, IM GONNA BE A DADDY!

DADDY –EX-CITE-TED!

No comments:

Post a Comment