Sunday, July 3, 2011

DADDY's Brand New Life after Party!


 Its been almost 2 weeks since i've left TBWA, the place that checked into everyday of my life for 8 friggin years. I loved that office. Best years of my life....until Uncle Colin and Uncle Ernest gave me, a gift of life.






They have given me the opportunity to spend the best years of your life together, watching you grow up ALL THE WAY! Its not that I have no work once i became their partner but the hours, the working style and $$$ allows me to be with you and mommy ALOT more than working in an agency.


I must say, I am blessed with great friends, its true, people say it amongst themselves ALL the friggin time, "EVERYONE LOVES BRUCE." Those who don't are usually the social rejects and unknowns. Daddy was a rockstar and still is.

As of now, Daddy is the partner of Tom, Dick & Harry's pub in both Taman Tun and Old Klang Road, Hoofed Restaurant and also another 2 companies yet to be announced. I never thought of myself getting into this but hey, its working pretty fine for me at the moment....




MOMMY loves it, we both like we no need to work! we do everything together and and we spend SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much more time together.....with you on the way, my days ahead are just gonna be RAWKIN!












Daddy - The Partner!

No comments:

Post a Comment