Thursday, July 28, 2011

My Son, Day 12 - 23rd July

I will protect this child till the day I can no longer breathe
 On this day, Junior finally had his first "Bei See"! also known as nose shit in the kwai lo world. I really dont know what its called in English so Bei See works fine with me. It began in the morning when he was breathing really weird.
He is DAMN cute!
 I picked him up and looked at him and saw this yellow color thingy inside his nose and it was making it quite difficult to breathe. I told Mrs Wong about it and we tried using a cue tip to dig it out but the hole is just too small.
The God Damn Mafakkin Bei See
 Then I had to go out to run some errands so i left this daunting task to Mrs Wong akakkakaka. But Mrs Wong is a Genius! she got Mrs Alice Wong, your Ma Ma to sort it out for you and boy was that a big Bei See!
There we go, RAWKIN!

The Intense look!
 Ma Ma asked if i would like to keep your first Bei See to show it to you in the later parts of your life. I didnt but i took a picture of it! akkaakak
The Chill Out look

The I didnt do it look
 Ma Ma has got this sudden craze of buying like Harley Davidson baby t-shirts. Damn cool but friggin mosquitoes cant leave you alone! so no more black baju for the time being k
I love it when he sleeps on my chest

No comments:

Post a Comment