Monday, July 25, 2011

My Son, Day 9 - 20th July

Its AWESOME to be home...
The Doctor gave us a clean bill of health and it was GREEN light HOME! Mommy was sooooooo happyto hear that you did soooooo well. Ok, a piece of advice for  "on the way parents". Jaundice peaks at the 7th day after the baby is born so dont be alarmed if you find your baby's jaundice shoot up on the 7th day. Usually it will subside after that but if in doubt, go check.
I've always dreamed of my son sleeping on my chest this way
The best option is to stay as long as you can in the hospital after birth so that:
1. Mommy gets enough rest
2. In case of a cesarian, the nurse and doctors will be able to spot any complications
3. Baby can chill under those blue UV thingy until the DAMN jaundice is gone
4. Because of the restriction on visiting hours, Mommy can get enough rest

You are safe and warm in the arms of DADDY

This is actually VERY therapeutic....letting the baby listen to the heart bear
So dont be cheap, pay a little extra for that extra care and i would HIGHLY recommend that ALL expecting couples do this....I had LOADS of fun chillin in the hospital with Mrs Wong and Jr....its like spending quality time, just the three of us...



First SEXAY pictures of my son




My son is FREAKING ADORABLE

I love this guy....BIG TIME!

He even falls asleep the way i do!

NOICE!

MOMMY's PRECIOUS!

He can be an actor anytime......Just look at his facial expression!

Ahhhhhh.....i love it!

He LOVES his Morning Baths!
My life journey has begun, all i can say is, you have not lived until you have a child of your own. Its a brand new experience money cant buy! I FRIGGIN LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment