Saturday, January 22, 2011

19th JANUARY - Of Haagen Daz and New Lifestyle!

The Village Roast Duck Restaurant in Bangsar Village - A MUST GO!
 Dinner tonight was really easy....We headed off to Bangsar Village because Aunt Rosana recommended that we try the duck at Village Roast Duck, and coincidentally, MOMMA had cravings for duck!

The FOOD was just FANTABULOUS!
 Ok, the DUCK was..........FREAKING AWESOME! Now we have a new place to have DINNER! thanks Rosana! after that.....it was something even MORE intresting.....Haagen Daz Desert!

HAAGEN DAZ Desert for the 3 of us!
 It was perfect, it was meant for the 3 of us, Mommy, Jr and Me! It was a promotion for buy 2 get 1 free! It was time for the Strawberry Cheese Cake Ice Cream GALORE!

My beautiful wife enjoying the Strawberry Cheese Cake Ice Cream!

DONE!
 Ok, even after a getting a clean bill of health from the HEALTH experts from PATHLAB, I was getting my MIGRAINE attacks everyday for the past week, like almost twice a day. I get it sometimes when i am asleep just like tonight.
Yup, Thats me, your DADDY!
 Its really kinda shitty and I am worried sick about this. I've checked with numerous doctors and numerous website and its an un-avoidable disease. Its worst when i get it in the middle of my sleep. I feel like i was DYING!
Partnering Uncle Christopher
 So i thought ok, i gotta get my ass up and do some exercise. I included this into my 2011 resolution that i will play badminton at least once a week. Im really outta shape but to be in the best condition to take care of my Jr, HERE COMES THE PAIN!

Daddy got some MOVES!

In YOUR FACE!

Standing BY!

Check Out the Pose!

Me and Uncle Farker Tan doing whatever we were doing....i look kinda pale....time for some Sun Bathing!
Ahhhh....after a long workout of about 2 hours, it was time to reward myself with some Al Sa'fa light snacks supper....Mrs Wong of course was delighted with the idea of her FAVORITE supper hang out! We brought the WHOLE Badminton crew along!
Where else but Al Sa'Fa

A Well deserved light snack

The smile when it comes to Roti Planta!
Daddy - Daz'ed Out!

1 comment: