Tuesday, January 11, 2011

No pictures, just words..

its been a wonderful and eventful 12 weeks. 3 months already, and in another 6 i will become....DADDY! the excitement is just killing me! Just watching how careful Mrs Wong is with Jr day after day after day makes me the happiest man in the world.

Being pregnant and knowing that you are gonna be one level up in life is unexplainable. It makes living the  best thing god has given us, a chance to live the life, a chance to see how life begins and a chance to build life.

2 days ago I suffered a few anxiety attacks. I thought it was gonna kill me but when i looked at my wife and watch her sleep with her arms around the bump I said to myself "Nope, I wont go like that and I wont go ever". Its anxiety, I am allowed to exaggerate on how i felt at that time. I will not leave this world without seeing my baby start a new life nor will i leave my beautiful Wen Hsuan to endure the trials of life alone.

Maybe I am a bit out of shape, maybe my anxiety was caused by stress, maybe this maybe that but one thing is for friggin sure that I now know to to handle the god damned anxiety attacks and I know there is so much more to my life that i have to live.

So screw u anxiety and say hello to daddy! Im back and Im ready for the next challenge...FATHERHOOD BAYBEH!

DADDY-KAN JIONGED-OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment