Thursday, January 6, 2011

The Perfect Roti Planta Supper Place

Mrs Wong & Cornflakes for supper!
 Finding the perfect dinner for Mrs. Wong is like a never-ending story. Every time it hits 5pm, I start to get worried about what to bring her to eat.
Mrs Wong getting in touch with her INDIAN side..thats why the PLANTA craze la
 So today I planned it out nicely. When I called her I just told her we are eating at home as eating out every night aint that good so we have to see what kind of surprise the maid we had at home had prepared for us.
The BUMP!

Yup and its getting bigger! i love it!
 After picking Mrs Wong up, she kept asking what the maid had cooked for dinner but I didn’t know the answer. So I suggested we buy some mutton curry just incase the dinner was bad show as usual.
@ Hoofed....a fine place for some crazy Siew Yoke Action

Mommy & Uncle Colin
 We drove to Damansara Heights to tapau some good sheit mutton curry. When we got there Mrs Wong was already really hungry so it was a quick in quick out kinda scene.
Check out the supper collection in Al Safa
 When we got home, it was salted vege with pork, some mixed vege that Aniie fried and fish. Luckily we bought those extra mutton curry, but in the end, Mrs Wong Just wanted some cornflakes.
"Ahhhhh, i think i wanna have a roti PLANTA!"

I knew exactly what I will be having
 At about 9pm, Terry came over to pick up some fishing gear. The boys are off to Pulau Simeulue, the GT haven tomorrow for a 4 days trip.  I miss fishing, I really do but for Jr, I will give it up for these 9 months. No regrets but doesn’t mean I cant miss it.
Yes this, some light snacks

Look at that smile!
 At 10pm I had to meet uncle Colin for some paperwork at Hoofed…thought I could maybe chow down on some good ass siew yoke but it aint happening, pork doesn’t go down well with Mrs Wong these days.
Absolutely worth EVERY PENNY

That smile is to die for.... I LOVE U MRS WONG
 After the meeting, it was suppertime. As usual Mrs Wong had the cravings for Roti Planta. We spotted a place in Sri Damansara called Al Safa a few nights ack and so we traveled there to explore the roti quality of the place.
The rockin Planta

Mr Wong on his FOURSQUARE
 The roti planta was the sheit. Jokes aside, was the crispiest roti ever and guess what….they even have NASTY LEMAK which was also AWESOME! We have found the official Roti Planta Haven to sort out Mrs Wong’s CRAVINGS! It was just FANTASTIC!
Al Safa....the PLANTA PALACE

Daddy – Plan-Taed-OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment