Monday, January 17, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE KING!!!

Aint Daddy just toooooooo cool!

A few hours before its daddy’s birthday…and guess what daddy did…..he went to play Badminton with Uncle Kah Zen and uncle Nicholas. I haven’t done it in a while and actually I thought I would give up after 2 games.

Im doing this for you Jr....Daddy wants to live to see his GRAND -CHILD!

Your momma is a MILF! you'll find out later when youre OLDER 

The new "Cafe/Mamak" in Sierramas....NONSENSE, i hope its gone when you are like 7
Instead Daddy made us proud and proved to the youngsters that turning 31 aint nothing but a number, Daddy is still da TANKER! Daddy received his first ever thorough result from PATHLAB that tests you for everything.


Mommy arranged for a fantabulous Korean Dinner for Daddy and his best friends at this place
                                      

Not forgetting daddy's PRIDE and JOY! - A Clean Bill Of Health!

Uncle Colin and Uncle Ernest made a SUPRISE cake for Daddy - SUCKLING PIG!
 It was supposed to be scary but somehow, I didn’t feel a bit bothered by it. The only concerns for me were diabetes and cancer. And I passed……with FLYING COLORS!.  To the surprise of uncle KENNETH! akakakkakakakaka
Daddy's Bestest Brother, your UNCLE COLIN

Yeah, DADDY's got STYLE!

This is a nice picture of us when we were young.....
 With that result, I have decided that I would want to live a healthy life so that I can take care of Jr and Mrs Wong for the rest of my life! From this day on, I will do all that I can to stay in tip top condition to ensure that my family is well protected and taken care of.
If you are a Boy and behaved like daddy, you'll be knockin em girls dead until you meet your match.....YOUR MOTHER!

Who is the most gorgeous, most kind hearted, most caring, most beautiful, most adorable and most lovable woman in the WORLD I swear....
 I’ve done my yearly resolution list and I really intend to keep to it so that I can handle more things for Mrs Wong after she delivers.
Daddy looks like this when he is overdosed on FOOOD

Uncle Nicholas.....

The CRAZY uncle Zen....who might just be trying for a baby to be born on the same year as you so you guys can look out for each other in school
 Back to the pre-King Bruceday  story. I received some really intense and interesting comments for me on my birthday. I must say I was felling very proud that you guys actually think of me that’s way…..
Daddy's most FEARED but best buddy. Only Uncle Kenneth knows how to handle a person like your father.....so if you are EVER naughty....I will send you to live with him for 2 weeks!

The Cake was just FRIGGIN AWESOME!

Something you shouldnt learn....
 Uncle Hoong made a very special poster for me on my Facebook wall which regarded me as “THE KING” …. A title that I really really like…..its just so real, its just so…..REAL! I am the King of the day!
So Hawt....your momma sooooooooo hawt!

Daddy, cutting his "CAKE" BIG STYLE!

An Intense momma ensuring ALL daddy's best friends are there
 I made a video of myself and posted it on Facebook, take a look! Your dad is quite an idiot, but hey, he is one that EVERYBODY loves coz he is CRAZY!
We tend to exaggerate 

But when it com,es to makan....uncle Colin waits for no man...

Just look at that intensity......

Uncle Chris, Aunt Luxanne and Naughty Daddy!

here is a typical scene when the 2 of us kinda have a disagreement when developing your name
 On the actual day, there was a gathering at Hoofed ( uncle Colin’s) place  organized by mommy coz mommy knows that daddy likes ALL his friends to be there to celebrate his BIG DAY!
Daddy's Yodsenkrai pose

Aunt Su Zen and Uncle Zen celenbrating my birthday with me 

uncle Christophers FAV post

Like i said.....uncle Colin, the perfect eating machine
 At 11pm, ALL of Daddy’s best friends were at Hoofed ( Duke, We really missed you but I know you would have been here if you could. ) . The smile on your daddy’s face was priceless….we wil be celebrating Daddy’s birthday together next year and I am just SUPER EXCITED!
Here is to a FANTASTIC YEAR AHEAD!
Birthday Daddy - OUT


No comments:

Post a Comment