Thursday, January 13, 2011

24 HOURS before DADDY's BIRTHDAY!

The Hot Ass MAMA
 Its now EXACTLY 24 hours before daddy's birthday! Just to let you know, your dad, me loves birthdays. It is the single most important day in anyones lives as this is the day that god gave us life and gave this very special person to you.
Buying some CNY biscuits
 Your birthdate is expected to be the same or around your mommy's birthdate. The date given by the gyne is on the 22nd of July, mommy's birthday is on the 20th of July so if you can, try coming out earlier k, then mommy will have a GREAT birthday pressie!
9 packs of popsicle
 Mrs Wong's appetite has been much much better these few days. Being the perfect mum that she is, she ensured that even if she were munching on some light afternoon snacks, it is food of good quality and no junk food. Apples, juices, cornflakes, milk and occasionally tau foo sushi.
Perving on other ppl's stoller
Today had lunch with Mrs Wong in Madam Kwans. Usually we will be having the nasty lemaks but today, we both decided it will be Ipoh Kuey Teow soup. I never eat this but today my throat feels a bit off so i settled for this.
Gift ALL THE WAY FROM SINGAPORE...I love you MANDY!

This is SOOOOO CUTE!
 After lunch, we went to the supermarket to pick up more milk powder for Mrs Wong. I was again perving on strollers. Saw this Japanese lady pushing this sand colored stroller but i had no idea what brand it was and i couldnt really get a good picture of it. Looks kinda cool, plus if a Japanese lady is using it, its for sure of top quality, i trust the Japs for that.

ABSOLUTELY RAWKIN!

Havent Figured out how to put on this Breaden Pouch yet but i will..
 Mrs Wong bought me 9 packets of POPSICLES! 9!!! i think it was a preview to my birthday kinda thing. So after buying all the necessities, I sent Mrs Wong off and headed back to the office.

Breaden 13..my fishing shoe brand....noice!

Breaden Water proof Bag

 As usual at 6pm im back in Mid Valley to pick Mrs Wong up and as she was walking out from Mid Valley, i saw her carrying a very familiar Tackle Box but in WHITE! It was a SHOUT EXPLORER WHITE LIMITED EDITION Tackle BOX! WOOOOOOHOOOOOO! Its my birthday pressie from Mrs Wong!

GT T-shirt for the GT King

Sent With Love from Singapore
 Knowing that i LOVE fishing and have a fetish for LIMITED edition tackle stuff, this was the PERFECT GIFT! thank you Mrs Wong, you always know how to melt my heart. I love you!

My sister Mandy


Was a bit hard to read the message but I got it....Thanks Cheh Cheh

Would u just LOOK AT THAT!

SOOOO NICE!

CANT wait to go fishin!
 Boy/Girl, if you ever want to buy your daddy a gift, as long as its fishing related, all is good. This is also for ALL my friends who read this blog and find it hard to get me a gift...Just get fishing stuff akakakakka..

ABSOLUTELY

BIRTHDAY DADDY - OUT!












No comments:

Post a Comment