Monday, January 3, 2011

NEW YEARS EVE

Signs of things to come....i should have knew that there would be a mountain of people up in that mountain!
 Its new years eve and this year we decided to spend New Years countdown with Uncle Kenneth, your daddy’s best friend. He has to work in Genting for an event on that night so Mrs Wong, Myself and your uncle Nicholas and aunt Annie came along for the trip
@ da PARTY

Yeah thats right, live with Chivalry!
 After last year, where we spent New Years Eve in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, I swore to never, never, never leave KL for New Years. And look at what happened, NEVER say NEVER! But this time we had a reason. It was very important to me to have the countdown and spend New Years with the people I love.

Mrs Wong, with Pringles to keep the little emperor inside warm and nice

FUCKEN FULL HOUSE!
 Usually New Years party would be CRAZY for me. Its just one of those occasions where I will greet with a MASSACRE of PARTIES non stop but this year, everything just got a bit mellow.
Uncle Deric in trouble with aunt LJ when we got to their room....

Happy New Year Kenneth, Deric, LJ, Bertrand, Su Zen, Kah Zen and everyone who was there!
 Yes, Mr PARTYMAN has changed but not forever….i think. Because I know that my wife would need her rest for sake of our most precious, I have decided not to party BIG STYLE this year and the plan was to have the countdown witt Kenneth, Deric and LJ then head back home so Mrs Wong can rest.
Mrs Wong getting ready to go into sleep mode
 The drive up was smooth, unusually smooth until we got to the god damn Kayangan Aprtments….CARS were just EVERYWHERE! I had a feeling that this is gonna be one of those New Years where you spend the countdown in your car looking at the clock.
Your UNCLE NICHOLAS....we seldom see him at parties like this....
 I dropped Mrs Wong, Nic and Annie at main hotel where the party at and tried to look for a parking. I went all the way to First World hotel carpark which had 18 floors of parking and guess what….NO PARKING!
Your daddy, trying to kid himself that it will be ok if he didnt party.
 I was driving in the damn carpark, freezing my balls off ( I HATE COLD ) for half an hour and NO PARKING!...i was really thinking of picking them up from Genting Hotel and head back home. Well finally I found the most illegal parking of all, in front of the Genting Police Station.
Right....
 It was just great being up there with Kenneth, Deric and LJ. It got better when the REAL party animal Mr Bertrand Lai was there. This is one guy who KNOWS his party…no shit. But being a father now, I guess its time we learn to say no to party for the sake of the most precious gift from god, the gift of life.
When you see this picture means you better get your ass home RIGHT NOW coz the Empress Dowager has just BLATANTLY told you that SHE IS TIRED!
 We waited till 12am, Judge Jules came on and then the countdown began. I love countdowns, it’s a time where we erase the past year and look forward to the new year. It’s a time where whatever happened last year already did so move on. And this time, I have something so special to forward to, the arrival of the little emperor.
So happy to go home..,,
 After all the kisses and hugs, we went back to Kenneth’s room to …..EAT akakakka. When we get hungry, the whole family does, Me, Mrs Wong & Jr. After eating, we headed back down to KL.
It was a really really cold night

Check out the mist..

Visibility was at STUPID level

And boy was it jam....

if the boy was my son i would kill him...already the girl is scantily clad at least give her your jacket la
 It took us at least 2 and a half hours to get back home. The weather was HORRIBLE and there were like a kejillion cars! As we touched down in KL, I received an SMS from Uncle Ming. Sigh, like I said, NEVER say NEVER…after putting Mrs Wong to bed, I was allowed to go visit Uncle Ming for a small party, just me, Uncle Ming and Aunt Fi.
HAPPY FUCKING NEW YEAR!
 Its hard not to party on New Years day, I tried but cannot. It’s a cause for celebration and celebrate I will. Now that its 2011, my one and only resolution this year is to ensure that I give ALL my attention, my love and my life to Mrs Wong and the Little emperor who is on the way and be the best father just like dad.
Uncle Ming and Aunt Fi!
 Happy 2011 everyone and thank you for all the well wishes you sent to me through SMS and facebook. All I can say is thanks, I really really appreciate it.


There were alot of people at that party....as you can see..

Happy New Year my son/daughter....2012 we will celebrating it TOGETHER!

Daddy – Happy OUT! .....and thank you mommy for letting daddy PARTY!

No comments:

Post a Comment